2021 CHANNEL COUNTRY MUSIC MUSTER
Popular annual event with musical entertainment, food, refreshments, camping and more.
2 Days of Bootscootn', Toetappin', Country and Western, Channel Country Music Muster. Come and listen to some of the best bush balladeers in Australia and participate in the activities and entertainment on offer at the Thargomindah Rodeo Grounds. With plenty of Camping spots available right there amongst all the activity, you won't have to miss a thing.
- Featuring Ged and Trudy Hintz - singer / songwriter, multi award winning duo
- Brian Letton - Australia's leading Country vocalist
- Dave Prior - singer / songwriter / comedian
- Sharon Benjamin - multi-talented vocalist who can sing all genres of music
- Rob Breese - singer / songwriter / guitarist hailing from Tamworth
- Ernie Constance - prolific bush Balladeer / songwriter and Golden Guitar award winner
- Col Driscoll - Award winning Bush Poet and MC
Local talent Jacinta and Stevie Byrne - 2 lovely young Thargomindah ladies with amazing voices.
- Showers, toilets and water available at grounds
- Damper cooking competition (The Golden Camp Oven Award)
- Planned activities throughout the week
- Food available at the grounds
- Early Bird Camping from Tuesday 7th July
- EFTPOS available for camping and festival entry only
- Firewood supplied
- Dogs permitted but must be kept on leads at all times and cleaned up after.
- Generators permitted from 8am to 8pm only
- Regular shuttle bus
- Camp oven cooking demonstrations
- Prize for Shopper Dockets
Saturday and Sunday: $30 per person per day
Camping: non powered site $5 per site per night, powered site $15 per site per night (medical only)
Map for Rodeo Grounds