Channel Country Music Muster - EVENT POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Popular annual event with musical entertainment, food, refreshments, camping and more.
2020 heralds the annual Channel Country Music Muster from the 18th and 19th July, and Walk Ups with Rob and Dawn from the 14th to 17th July.
This event is held at the Thargomindah Rodeo Grounds, off the Thargomindah Bypass Road, approximately 5kms out of town. (see map at bottom)
- Featuring Ged and Trudy Hintz - singer / songwriter, multi award winning duo
- Brian Letton - Australia's leading Country vocalist
- Dave Prior - singer / songwriter / comedian
- Sharon Benjamin - multi-talented vocalist who can sing all genres of music
- Rob Breese - singer / songwriter / guitarist hailing from Tamworth
- Ernie Constance - prolific bush Balladeer / songwriter and Golden Guitar award winner
- Col Driscoll - Award winning Bush Poet and MC
Local talent Jacinta and Stevie Byrne - 2 lovely young Thargomindah ladies with amazing voices.
14th to 17th - Walk Ups with Rob & Dawn
- Showers, toilets and water available at grounds
- Damper cooking competition (The Golden Camp Oven Award)
- Planned activities throughout the week
- Food available at the grounds
- Early Bird Camping from Tuesday 7th July
- EFTPOS available for camping and festival entry only
- Firewood supplied
- Dogs permitted but must be kept on leads at all times and cleaned up after.
Saturday 18th: Party night at the Bulloo River Hotel
- Generators permitted from 8am to 8pm only
- Regular shuttle bus
- Camp oven cooking demonstrations
- Prize for Shopper Dockets
Saturday and Sunday: $30 per person per day
Camping: non powered site $5 per site per night, powered site $15 per site per night (medical only)
Map for Rodeo Grounds